Those living in the Philippines are just as eager to earn money online as everyone else, and in my opinion, deservedly so. Western countries may have better technology in certain areas, but there’s every reason for Filipinos to take advantage of the online digital world also.
As I’m a member of a great affiliate marketing training platform, I get many questions asking this question. Is Wealthy Affiliate available in the Philippines?
The answer to this question has changed over time, and this updated article (being in November 2020) will give you the most recent advice.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Available In The Philippines
I believe there was a time several years ago where the Philippines was listed as one of the countries that did not allow Wealthy Affiliate members. This has however changed, and Filipinos are now accepted like everyone else.
The reason for WA now allowing certain countries to become members is because of spam and fraud coming from these countries. For this reason, free membership is not available in certain countries, but they will allow premium only. Here’s the list that falls into this category:
There are also countries that have no access to Wealthy Affiliate at all. This is based on millions of data points, pointing to high fraud. The countries with no access are:
So, the Philippines are not on any of these lists. This means that as a Filipino, you have access to all the free and/or premium features that Wealthy Affiliate provides.
How Wealthy Affiliate Can Help Those in the Philippines
You’ll notice many blogs suggesting how you can make money online in the Philippines, which is all very well. Because the average wage in the Philippines isn’t that high, lots of people tend to take up the option of completing surveys.
While you can make money this way, a better long term option in my opinion, is affiliate marketing.
So you may be asking, what can Wealthy Affiliate offer that the other affiliate marketing platforms don’t? Well, here’s just a few things that practically all the others won’t give you.
- Website Hosting & Websites: The free WA membership offers you a free website on Wealthy Affiliate’s own ‘SiteRubix’ hosting. If you join up to the Premium membership then you’ll have access to 10 hosted websites. As from November 4, 2020, WA has a new membership called Premium Plus, which offers 50 hosted websites.
- Website Builder: Wealthy Affiliate incorporates it’s own website builder, making it simple to create your own website in just a few clicks. I’ve written an article about this website builder here.
- Community Support: With over 2 million WA members, many are extremely knowledgeable and are willing to pass on this expertise. There is constant dialogue between members, and a live chat facility. It’s possible to send a private message to any member, such as myself.
- Wealthy Affiliate Support: I’ve had websites hosted with other general hosting providers, and the customer service was appalling. My experience with WA support (and I’ve been a member since 2014) has been nothing but superb. The majority of issues are resolved within 15 minutes.
- Keyword Research Tool: You’ll find an integrated keyword tool inside of the Wealthy Affiliate platform. This allows you to find search terms with low competition and high monthly searches.
- Sites Content & Comments: Another integrated feature that Filipinos will appreciate is the Site Content area. Write your new articles, find relevant images and publish straight to your website. Once your articles are published, use the Site Comments feature to get other members to make a comment on your article. This can help with your article ranking.
- Affiliate Program Search: Finding affiliate programs is not all that difficult, but it’s made so much easier by having an integrated ‘Promote’ feature. Find affiliate programs from a range of affiliate networks, all within the WA platform.
These are just some of the special features that go along with the up-to-date training, classrooms, website manager, domain search and much more.
Wealthy Affiliate is simply the best affiliate marketing platform on the internet.
Earning USD From The Philippines
Obviously when you convert Philippine pesos to USD, you don’t get too much in return. However, you can earn USD from an affiliate marketing blog. So, when you convert this money back to your own currency, it will convert very well.
This does give you a unique opportunity to earn more money than your fellow Filipinos. Affiliate marketing does allow you to sell products and services externally to your own country. There is no restriction to sell to people of your own country.
Wealthy Affiliate Free Trial
Joining up to Wealthy Affiliate is the first step, and they offer a great free membership option. You can join up as a free member here, and you’ll receive most of the premium features for a full week. After this time, you can keep the free membership and continue.
Having said that, you will not gain access to the majority of training. The first training ‘Level 1’ is available to all free members. The remaining levels 2-5 are part of the Premium membership. Here’s a rundown of the full course menu.
If you do decide to upgrade to the Premium membership, you’ll get a discount on your first month’s membership. So instead of paying $49 for the first month, you pay just $19.
Obviously after that, you will have to pay the full monthly fee, or save a bit of money by signing up to the yearly membership.
Tired of seeing Scams or endless fraud sites?
I’m assuming that you’re reading this article because you are from the Philippines yourself. You have probably heard of WA, and have been wondering if Wealthy Affiliate is available in the Philippines.
The good news is yes, you have every right to take part in their affiliate marketing training platform. The better news is that you can try it out for a week to see if it’s what you intend to proceed with.
There’s a lot of noise on the internet these days, with everyone trying to grab your attention. Let me tell you, ‘shiny object syndrome’ is real, and you can end up jumping from one program to the next very easily.
I’ve been a member of Wealthy Affiliate since 2014, and have had no need to change to any other platform. I’ve learned the art of affiliate marketing and believe anyone else can also do this.
Like many people, I struggled in my early attempts to make money online. It's really frustrating when you try product after product, searching for that elusive opportunity that is really genuine.
Eventually though, I learned how to achieve success in the online world with my own website. This website was created to show others how to do it. I direct people away from the poor opportunities and advise the good ones.
But the simplest and least complicated is [Learn more...]
Disclosure: Links in this post may be to our affiliates; sales through affiliate links will not cost you any more. More info at my disclaimer page
The opinions in this article are solely mine, are are not intended to offend or discriminate. All information in this review has been researched on the public domain of the internet.